Labor Day is approaching and it’s time for everyone to relax and enjoy some time off if possible as a tribute to the end of summer. The good ole outdoors, the fabulous foods you prepared (or picked up from your local cafe), friends, family and maybe even some croquet. Any way to you choose to do it here are some fabulous finds you may want to grab up to enhance your “somewhat” last weekend of summer. And don’t forget the root beer and moon pies!
Picnic Basket Ladies | Photo Credit: Postcards and Pretties Blog
1. Picnic Blankets | Twine
2. Sandwich Wrap | House Jewels
3. Utensil Wrap | N Star Studio
4. Solar Hanging Lantern | Treasure Again
5. Bakelite Thermos | Little Jay Vintage
6. Plate | Laura’s Last Ditch
7. French Nougats | Kettle Confections
Travel Retro STYLE is brought to you by Beth Dryden, a graphic designer, stylist and blogger living in north Atlanta.